Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mini Art Journal Page #2: BALANCE

Hey guys,

Today,  I have another mini spread on my art journal. I really let myself go with this one and just followed what my mind and heart were telling me. I love the sentiment! I just think some splatters are missing...

I am submitting this to Try it on Tuesday Challenge blog.


I love how it turned out, though...

I also have a YouTube video:



Products used on this project:

-Mini art journal
-masking tape
-book pages
-gel medium
-gesso
-Craft paint: Ceramcoat in Fuchsia and GP Purple
-Baby wipes
-Donna Downey Script stencil
-Donna Downey Alphabet rerun stencil
-Donna Downey Find Balance Stencil
-Donna Downey Lotus stencil
-Prismacolor Prmier Colored Pencils in Cadmium orange hue, spanish orange, canary yellow and 30% warm grey
-Distress ink i seedless preserves
-Archival ink in Jet black
-Gelato in grape



Thanks for passing by!


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful, colourful journal page, the flowers looks beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Art journaul page. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thank you for joining us at TioT's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous, I love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, and I love the flowers,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete